The Christian Science Organization is more than a religious group. The CSO is a space and family where spiritually minded people can gather to talk about deep ideas and experience fellowship, healing, and an increased awareness of their own relationship to God. This website is home to the CSO, the Student Center Foundation, Concord House, and the Swope Loan program. Learn more...
The Student Center Foundation's Fall 2011 Newsletter is now available. If you received a copy in the mail, please note the following correction that has been made in the electronic version: the second practitioner listed who helped host our Annual Meeting was Craig Ghislin. The SCF extends our apologies to Craig for having misspelled his name on the paper copy. Please see our Newsletters page for archives of our newsletters.
The Christian Science Organization, Concord House student residence, and Student Center Foundation loans for students of Christian Science are made possible by charitable donations from you.
Read articles and listen to podcasts about Christian Science, and see what young Christian Scientists have to say about it.
- Real relationships in a Facebook world
- POP QUIZ!! Test your understanding of CS History!
- Christian Science practice
- Did Jesus have a wife?
- Why are Christian Scientists so afraid to talk about their religion?
- Isn't it unreasonable to rely only on Christian Science for physical healing?
- Learning to be happy (full length lecture)
- Ocean rescue -- with a psalm at the helm
- RE: Christian Science and Yoga -- Are they compatible?
- Update of Activities in Nigeria