Value of giving - what can you do to support our work?
We welcome your support, whether you are a long-time friend or more recently considering how you can contribute to our mission. Of course, we need and very much appreciate your financial gifts, but for us it's all about developing a relationship and reconnecting with you as friends, interested in a common cause. In other words, the money is a significant but not total part of the equation. Here are a few more specific ways for you to help us:
- New knives
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Help us to re-connect with alumni from your time at the residence or in the Christian Science Organization
- Serve a term on our Board
- Attend our annual Thanksgiving dinner
- Participate in a House clean-up event
- Be a guest for a night on your next visit to campus
- Refer us to young Christian Scientists
- Consider a first-time gift or make an additional gift
- Sponsor a major project, such as a kitchen overhaul
- Add to the Foundation's endowment with a planned gift such as a life income gift or bequest
- Volunteer professional skills such as carpentry, cooking, gardening, creative arts and more
If you are interested in making a monetary contribution, click here to go to our Donation page.